How to Meet Your Spirit Guides
Who are your spirit guides? Did you know that each of us has a team of spirit guides who help us on our life path? They are with us through all our lives surrounding us with love and come in many forms.
For example, you might have a highly evolved guide who has had many previous lives, or a wise grandparent who has passed over into the spirit world and who is assisting you now.
Guides can work with us in many ways or might have a specific role, some are serious and some have a great sense of humour!
Guides can help in many ways such as helping us find our true life path and direction and are always in the background cheering you on! Here are a few simple tips to form a stronger bond with your guides.
Meeting Your Spirit Guides
There are lots of ways that you can do this, but two simple ways are through visualisation and automatic writing.
A visualisation for meeting your Spirit Guides
This is great for actually seeing who your guides are.
- Sit down comfortably somewhere quiet and take a few calm, deep breaths, breathing out any tensions from your body and mind.
- Close your eyes and see yourself walking into a beautiful garden with a bench at the centre. See yourself sitting on this bench and ask for your guide to approach you and sit next to you.
- Ask your guide any questions you may have. Then thank your guide for coming and see yourself leaving the garden.
- Feel yourself coming back into the room and back into your body. Slowly open your eyes.
- Write down the information you get from your guide as this helps you build a relationship with them.
Automatic writing is a process where you use writing to channel information from your guides. It’s brilliant for getting very specific information.
- Again, find a quiet space where you can sit down with a pen and piece of paper. Take three deep breaths and breathe out any tension
- Start with a simple question such as, who is the spirit guide working with me at this moment in my life? Empty your mind and write the answer that immediately comes to you without censoring it.
- Ask as many questions as you like. At the end, thank them for their help and clap your hands loudly three times to clear the energy and ground yourself.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR PERSONAL SPIRIT GUIDE READING
Posted on Mon 7th Mar 2011 14:26:52